2 Aug 2005

I feel somewhat spent. I go to these entries now as some sort of drudgery, and the joy has gone from it; the feeling that I have something to share has lifted from off the words, and it has become nothing but work. I would rather, I think, gather myself back up, and rest for a while, and give you what you really deserve, rather than give less than 100% and feed you stuff from the chum bucket. So therefore, I am going to go on a little hiatus from Perch. I do not at this time know how long it shall be that I am going to be away, but it is near certainty that I will return at some point. It may be the utmost of the temporary, and in a few days I may feel that I am refreshed enough. Or it may be a month or two. But bear with me, and what I recommend to any of you who come here is to look through the archives, for I think it not that many of you have been with me since the beginning, and read all I have written. So I go now, and I leave this alone. Just for a time.

posted by John H. Doe @ 12:01 am

7 Comments »

1. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/prayerbo/public_html/palad1n/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 76

Is website dead ?? OMG (

Comment by Perch — 30 Aug 2005 @ 7:05 am

2. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/prayerbo/public_html/palad1n/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 76

No, not dead! Just taking a break.

Comment by JD — 30 Aug 2005 @ 7:21 am

3. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/prayerbo/public_html/palad1n/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 76

Rest is almost always required to do things well. Refreshments are required too. Obligation is rarely a positive word and drudgery is always linked to mud. Come back when you are inspired. Cheers!

Comment by LT — 31 Aug 2005 @ 9:53 pm

4. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/prayerbo/public_html/palad1n/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 76

thanks guys 4 all ya doin’ ! i regularry visitin ur site and all my friends doin’ same !
    And btw can i write smtin 4 site 2 ??

Comment by Perch — 8 Sep 2005 @ 7:15 am

5. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/prayerbo/public_html/palad1n/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 76

Guys plz tell me smtin !! =)

Comment by Perch — 11 Sep 2005 @ 2:23 am

6. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/prayerbo/public_html/palad1n/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 76

Email me something of yours, and let me look at it. Email address is at the right, there. Cheers.

Comment by JD — 11 Sep 2005 @ 4:01 am

7. Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/prayerbo/public_html/palad1n/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 76

OKy i ll do.. but plz guys i beg ya all publish it coz my english sux but my wishness
    iz “no words” Damn just w8 4 smthin special!!!!!!

Comment by Perch — 17 Sep 2005 @ 10:39 am

RSS feed for comments on this post.